BC Job Fair
Tuesday, 14 February 2012 00:19
Do employers ever search for employees?
Yes—at the BC Job Fair
Session 1: 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Session 2: 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
So who is coming?
Recruiters and HR managers from:
- Expeditors (Logistics)
- Woodmen of America (Insurance)
- Liberty Mutual (Insurance)
- University Hospital & Clinics (Health)
- Mass Mutual (Insurance)
- Northwestern Mutual (Insurance)
- Enterprise Auto (Transportation)
- Utah Air National Guard (Military)
- Daily Herald (Sales)
- LDS Church (Business)
- CarMax (Auto Sales)
- Farmer’s Insurance (Insurance)
- FamilySearch (IT)
- US Army (Military)
- Exit Realty (Real Estate)
- Wells Fargo (Finance)
- Zions Bank (Finance)
- Robert Half International (Staffing)
- Utah Army National Guard (Military)
- Progrexion (Sales)
- UPS (Delivery)
- EMC (IT)
- EvolveMed (Health)
- FedEx (Delivery)
- Help International (Summer Abroad)
- US Marine Corps (Military)
- Aflac (Insurance)
- Discover (Financial Services)
- Earthsoft (IT)
- Tek Systems (IT)
- Maurices (Retail)
What’s your part?
And be ready to share what you know. These companies are looking for you to fill the jobs they have. Don’t miss this chance to tell them why they should hire you.
For more information, contact Career Services, room 413