Plaza/Lodge Meal Plan
Because dormitory-style housing includes no personal food preparation facilities, all applicants to the Lodge and the Plaza are required to make a $500 dining services payment to LDS Business College as a condition of being eligible to reside in either of those two facilities. The student resident then receives an electronic card with the $500 balance that is usable at the LDS Business College BC Café.
- The cards are picked up at the LDS Business College Cashier's Office on the 2nd floor of the main campus building.
- The $500 non-refundable dining services payment is required in full before housing reservations can be made for The Lodge or The Plaza.
- Residents use this convenient electronic card to purchase meals or snacks at the LDS Business College BC Café which is located adjacent to the main campus building.
- The balance on the card may be carried from semester to semester until is it used up.
- Residents have the option of replenishing the card balance at any time by adding dollar amounts to the card at the LDS Business College Cashier’s Office.
- Any balance remaining on the card is forfeited if the student fails to register for classes at the college for two consecutive semesters, including summer session.
- Participation in the LDS Business College pre-paid food service subsequent to the initial $500 dining services payment is encouraged but is optional.
Regular Student Meal Plan
Any LDS Business College student can purchase a meal plan with a minimum deposit of $20. Students will benefit from an automatic discount when using their account. Students receive a 10% discount, and they are not charged sales tax (currently 7.85%). That is almost a 20% savings! For example if a student purchases a $3 “Build it Yourself” sandwich, instead of it costing $3.24 including taxes, it will only cost $2.70 saving the student $0.54! To purchase your meal plan please follow the simple steps below:
- Go to the Cashier’s Office on the 2nd floor with your student ID card and a minimum payment of $20.
- Request a BC Café meal plan.
- Pay the minimum $20.
- Allow the cashier to link up your payment with your student ID card.
- The funds will then be added to your meal plan account in 24 hours.
Photo-gallery of the BC Café: