The 2017-18 School Year Forms Are Now Available!
Important note about form submissions:
You may send your forms to the financial aid office of the LDSBC in one of the following ways:
- Deliver in person - 2nd floor of the LDSBC
- Fax to 801-524-1900
- Dropbox across from offices #228 & 229 on the 2nd floor
2017-18 Verification Forms
Please double-check your "To Do" List in your Student Center to ensure you are completing the correct form. Please call our office if you have any questions.
- DO NOT submit a verification form unless requested.
- Not all students are required to submit this form to the financial aid office.
- Please review the "To Do List" In your Student Center to determine if this is required.
- V1 Dependent Verification Form 2017-18
- V4 Dependent Verification Form 2017-18
- V5 Dependent Verification Form 2017-18
- V1 Independent Verification Form 2017-18
- V4 Independent Verification Form 2017-18
- V5 Independent Verification Form 2017-18
2017-18 Forms (Fall 2017 - Summer 2018)
Financial Aid Appeal Forms
- If you have been disqualified from receiving financial aid due to not meeting the Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements, you may appeal the disqualification.
- Submit this form along with all of the requested documentation on the form.
Academic Plan for Max Time Frame Appeal (PDF) (This form is required if you have a Max Time Frame Appeal.)
Academic Plan for Cumulative GPA and Pace Appeal (PDF) (this form must be obtained from Academic Advising on the 9th floor)
- This form may be required if you cannot reach SAP standards after one semester.
- Do NOT submit this form unless requested by the financial aid office.