Students may make tutoring appointments by going to tutortrac.ldsbc.edu by using the following steps:
(Drop in tutor times do not require an appointment) Please see TutorTrac for schedules.
- Using Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, or Google Chrome (latest version) go to tutortrac.ldsbc.edu
- Sign in using your net ID and password.
- Click “Search Availability” on the screen’s left side
- Click the down arrow under “Center” and select a center.
- Below your selections, click “Search.”
- If no time blocks appear for a tutor, it means the tutor is unavailable for that day.
- After you have clicked a time, a box will appear that will contain the information about your appointment. Make sure the date and time are correct. In the “Notes” box, enter:
- Your current contact information
- Details about what help you need
- Corrections for any out-of-date information
- Click “Save” to finalize the appointment. NOTE: If you fail to do this, your appointment will not be saved.
- Close the box by clicking on the small, red X in the corner of the appointment box after you save. Confirm that the block of time you selected is no longer available for others to sign up.
- An e-mail will be sent to you to confirm this appointment. You do not need to respond to it, but please call (801) 524-8151 as soon as possible if you need to change or cancel your appointment.
(All appointments canceled within 3 business hours will be considered no-shows. You may lose tutoring privileges after 3 no-shows).