If you're looking for the login form, it has been moved to the site header to make it more visible and easily accessible.
"You can get everything you hope for—and more—if you take personal responsibility for the design and construction of your education. The key is to be your own ‘general contractor’, the one who puts all of the pieces of a higher education together according to a careful personal plan."
(Major Decisions, H.J. Eyring, 2010)
Taking Charge of Your Education & Career Guide
- Click here to learn about the Lord's promises for you as an LDSBC student and His covenant child
- Click here for articles that may provide you with insights for knowing how to approach your career
- Click here fora 'one-stop-shop' career exploration resource guide
Employers Want T-Shaped Professionals
- Click here to learn more about becoming a T-shaped Professional
- Click here for research about T-Shaped professionals*
- Click here for access to national recruiting trends*
*Research published by The Collegiate Employment Research Institute at Michigan State University.
Self and Career Assessment Resources
- Click here for Career Discovery & Design Guide (to be used with the self & career assessments listed below)
- Click here for ACT Profile
- Click here for Dunn & Dunn's Learning Style Model instructions
- Click here for Multiple Intelligences Test
- Click here for StrengthsFinder access instructions
- Click here for TypeFocus access instructions
LDSBC Programs Information
- Click here to review a list of LDSBC’s degree and certificate and requirements
- Click here and scroll to the bottom of the page for a list of the course requirements for all Certificates and AAS Degrees