If you're looking for the login form, it has been moved to the site header to make it more visible and easily accessible.
- To familiarize you with prophetic guidance and counsel about LDS Business College, the kind of experience you should have here, and the kind of student God would have you be:
“This will become a great educational center… All together, nothing could be better than what we will have here…. I hope the College will go on and grow and attract very bright and able and determined young people. That’s why the Church maintains it. It fills a very important place in our system of education. I hope that we put through this place a student body of young people who have a great desire to learn and make a contribution to the world, that they will work with diligence, and learn with faith and go forth to serve the world and their fellow man well qualified in their particular fields of expertise.”
~ President Gordon B. Hinckley
“We love and appreciate this great school. We talk about it often in our executive committee meeting and in our board meeting. You have the full endorsement of the Board of Trustees for what’s going on here; for your administration, your faculty, and this great student body. You have a unique place in Church education and I think what you’re doing may be a forerunner for other things that may happen in the future.”
~ Elder L. Tom Perry
“The First Presidency is very serious about LDS Business College… [The College] will be marked as the years go by with students of great distinction.”
~ Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
- To help you effectively respond to Elder Oaks’ and President Faust’s challenge to become something and not just know something.
“While traditional institutions teach us to know something, the gospel of Jesus Christ challenges us to become something.”
~ Elder Dallin H. Oaks
“The question is not what is their (LDS Business College students) SAT score. The question is what can they become.”
~ President Faust
- To explore ways to better learn by study and by faith and understand what education can be like when done the Lord’s way
“Why does the Church have an LDS Business College? The only reason I can conceive of, and the Lord may have others, but to me most obvious is to be an example. The Lord talks about putting a light on a hill to show the world a kind of education that’s so superior that, as Isaiah said, people would come up to the mountain of the Lord’s House and will learn of His ways. … There are wonderful business colleges in the world, and my guess is you ought to be one of those. But that won’t be why people will come to see you or why they will want to know about you. It will be because you have combined excellence in study with power in faith. That’s what will happen. He will make you a light, a beacon, and the world will then have the value of knowing what education can be like when it is done the Lord’s way.”
~ Elder Henry B. Eyring
- To empower you to overcome obstacles to learning and challenges in life.
- To offer opportunities to connect meaningfully with the campus, students, and with staff members who are committed to your success.