If you're looking for the login form, it has been moved to the site header to make it more visible and easily accessible.
New enrollments are no longer being accepted for the Administrative Assistant certificate.
For students already enrolled for this certificate, please see your academic advisor for information about completing your program.
- Accounting and QuickBooks
- Intregrated software projects
- Document editing
- Advanced computer applications
The demand for administrative assistants continues to be strong. The Bureau of Labor Statistics ranks the occupation among those with the largest number of job openings. This is an excellent quick entry into an entry unto the job market in an administrative assistant position.
- Confirm personal testimony in the restored gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Collaborate with others using interpersonal skills in an honest, ethical, and Christ-like manner.
- Communicate effectively using written and verbal presentation principles.
- Construct new knowledge using technology and information resource tools.
- Comprehend and think critically to solve problems.
- Cultivate a strong, professional work ethic and life-long learning opportunities.
- Complete a variety of business tasks using computer skills.
- Finalize business documents.
- Control the flow of information in the office using organizational skills and records management principles.
- Respond professionally to customers.
- Use a variety of office equipment efficiently.
- Complete basic accounting functions.
- Prepare for Meetings
- Articulate career preparation confidently using resumes, portfolios, and interviews