How was the job fair?
By all accounts, the Job Fair on Thursday, February 16th, 2012 was a success, with students and employers both enjoying the open, cooperative atmosphere that characterized the event. Students reported being pleased with the number and variety of potential employers that were present and with the positive interactions they had with individual recruiters and HR managers. Employers, for their part, enjoyed the enthusiastic and friendly attitudes of the students, impressed with the preparation and capability of many of those they met.
So who came?
Recruiters and HR managers from:
- Aflac (Insurance)
- CarMax (Auto Sales)
- Convergys (Communications)
- Daily Herald (Communications)
- Dept of Workforce Services Staffing
- Earthsoft (IT)
- Enterprise Auto (Hospitality)
- Exit Realty (Real Estate)
- Expeditors (Logistics)
- Farmer’s Insurance (Insurance)
- FedEx (Delivery)
- Help International (Summer Abroad)
- Kaddas (Manufacturing)
- LDS Church (Business)
- Liberty Mutual (Insurance)
- Mass Mutual (Insurance)
- Maurices (Retail)
- Northwestern Mutual (Insurance)
- Progrexion (Sales)
- Tek Systems (IT)
- University Hospital & Clinics (Health Professions)
- UPS (Delivery)
- US Army (Military)
- US Marine Corps (Military)
- Utah National Guard (Military)
- Wells Fargo (Finance)
- Woodmen of America (Insurance)
- Zions Bank (Finance)
When did it happen?
Thursday, February 16, 2012 in two sessions
- Session 1: 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Session 2: 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.