LDSBC Payment Online
- Students may make payments online from their checking or savings account to their LDSBC student account.
- Online payment is available everyday, 5:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight.
- LDSBC does not assess any fee for this service.
- Keep in mind that you are essentially writing an electronic check. If you attempt to make a payment when there are insufficient funds in your bank account, you will likely be assessed an overdraft charge from your bank.
- Online payment is only available from checking or savings accounts.
- Credit and Debit card payment is available in person at the Cashier's Office.
**The online payment system was recently updated and is different from how payments were processed in the past. Even if you are familiar with processing these payments, it may be a good idea to read the following instructions to ensure your payment is processed successfully.
How to Make an Online Payment
Go to MyBC , enter your User ID (this is your W00###### number) and Password, and click "Sign In".
Navigate to the Student Center (LDS Business College > Student Center).
Click "make a payment" to begin the online payment process.
Type in payment amount and click "next".
Confirm payment by clicking "Continue to Make Payment".
Enter all of the information marked with a green star below. Make sure that all of the required fields contain the correct information. Once it is correct, select, "Continue".
Please read the message on the screen that instructs you to "Please wait (do not press Back button...) and make sure you wait for the next screen to load (see Step 9).
When this screen appears, it is very important that you click the "Submit" button. If you forget this step, your payment will not be processed.
Confirm that the payment was processed.
If you have questions about your account balance, please contact the appropriate department:
Charges & Payment (Billing/Cashier's Office):801-524-8143 -or- 801-524-8153