tuition refunds will only be given as follows:
- Classes dropped up to the Tuition Deadline (the second Friday after school begins). Students can drop classes at any point up to the Add/Drop date. A full tuition refund will be given for classes dropped up to the Tuition Deadline. NO REFUND will be given for dropped classes after the Tuition Deadline unless the student officially withdraws from LDS Business College (see below).
- Complete withdrawal from school. When a student withdraws from LDS Business College after the tuition deadline, a pro-rated refund can be given by request until 60% of the term or semester has passed. There will be NO REFUND given when a student withdraws from school after 60% of the term or semester has elapsed.
- Exceptions to the Tuition Refund Policy. LDS Business College recognizes that there may be situations beyond a student's control where an exception to the above policy may be warranted. The following exceptions will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis to determine whether the situation merits an exception:
- Death of the student;
- Death of an immediate family member where continuing school is impractical;
- Medical condition requiring extended medical care where continuing school is impractical;
- Acceptance of a qualifying internship.
Course content charges and fees are not refundable. All types of refunds are requested at the Cashier's Office.
When a prorated refund is issued for students who completely withdraw, the refunds will be based upon this table:
|1st Week of School||100%|
|2nd Week of School||100%|
|3rd Week of School||80%|
|4th Week of School||70%|
|5th Week of School||60%|
|6th Week of School||50%|
|7th Week of School||40%|
|8th Week of School||30%|
Withdrawing or Dropping Classes When Tuition is Unpaid
Students who drop or withdraw from a class they have attended when their tuition has not been paid will be charged a fee (the % of the refund that is non-refundable). (i.e. 1st & 2nd week of class = 0%, 3rd week of class = 20%, 4th week of class = 30%, etc.)
Honor Code Refund Policy
Refunds will not be issued to to students who are suspended or separated from the college due to honor code reasons.