If you're looking for the login form, it has been moved to the site header to make it more visible and easily accessible.
- Critical thinking
- Judgment and decision making
- Anticipation of internal and external user's requirements
- Cost assignment and responsibility accounting
- Confirm personal testimony in the restored gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Collaborate with others using interpersonal skills in an honest, ethical, and Christ-like manner.
- Communicate effectively using written and verbal presentation principles.
- Construct new knowledge using technology and information resource tools.
- Comprehend and think critically to solve problems.
- Cultivate a strong, professional work ethic and life-long learning opportunities.
- Analyze, interpret, and record business economic transactions in the accounting records of a business enterprise.
Conduct computerized accounting for a small business as the sole in-house accountant.
Perform entry level accounting procedures in any size business enterprise
Create, analyze and explain the results of operations as reflected in the financial statements of the business enterprise.
Perform basic accounting functions appropriate for the various legal forms of business
- Assist management in preparing and understanding financial ratio analysis, budgets, revenue and cost projections, capital asset management and investment evaluations.
Articulate career preparation confidently using resumes and interviews.