New enrollments are no longer being accepted for the .Net & ASP Developer certificate.
For students already enrolled for this certificate, please see your academic advisor for information about completing your program.
OverviewStudents completing the .Net and ASP Developer Certificate learn software development and acquire skills to manage active server pages, customer portals and movable photo galleries. Students use JAVA to develop PC applications. They are prepared for positions in web and application development, software engineering or programming. They are also eligible to sit for Mircosoft certifications in web development and programming.
Students also train to analyze user needs and develop software solutions. They may design software or customize software for their organization and recommend upgrades or other improvements.
Upon completion of the program, successful graduates will be able to
- Confirm personal testimony in the restored gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Collaborate with others using interpersonal skills in an honest, ethical, and Christ-like manner.
- Communicate effectively using written and verbal presentation principles.
- Construct new knowledge using technology and information resource tools.
- Comprehend and think critically to solve problems.
- Cultivate a strong, professional work ethic and life-long learning opportunities.
- Install and Configure Windows Servers and associated Services
- Install and configure Linux Servers and associated Services.
- Design, plan, and implement software and hardware solutions allowing an organization to innovate.
- Manage technical implementation and development projects on time and within budget.
- Complete and present effective Systems Design strategies and solutions.
- Provide effective Executive-level presentations and documentation to convey complex technical designs.
- Troubleshoot and maintain corporate servers
- Articulate career preparation confidently using resumes and interviews.