If you're looking for the login form, it has been moved to the site header to make it more visible and easily accessible.
- Understanding the sales process, including knowing how to qualify leads.
- Establishing a work ethic that leads to a successful sales career.
- Building and maintaining the relationship between customers and sales people.
Salaries for LDSBC graduates typically start at between $20,000 to $50,000 per year and increase depending on circumstances and the determination of the employee. Within three to five years, many can be earning higher salaries. This degree gives students the chance to immediately begin building their career. It also offers a viable way to pay for continued schooling.
- Confirm personal testimony in the restored gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Collaborate with others using interpersonal skills in an honest, ethical, and Christ-like manner.
- Communicate effectively using written and verbal presentation principles.
- Construct new knowledge using technology and information resource tools.
- Comprehend and think critically to solve problems.
- Cultivate a strong, professional work ethic and life-long learning opportunities.
- Contribute to the bottom line success of all types of organizations and markets.
- Source and qualify customers.
- Identify customer needs.
- Present workable solutions to customer needs.
- Negotiate positive solutions in a selling environment.
- Articulate career preparation confidently using resumes and interviews.