If you're looking for the login form, it has been moved to the site header to make it more visible and easily accessible.
Students who complete this certificate are prepared to work at entry-level positions as staff designers in furniture stores or as sales representatives in floor covering, wall covering, or textile firms. Many design-related firms require their personnel to have a design background.
- Confirm personal testimony in the restored gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Collaborate with others using interpersonal skills in an honest, ethical, and Christ-like manner.
- Communicate effectively using written and verbal presentation principles.
- Construct new knowledge using technology and information resource tools.
- Comprehend and think critically to solve problems.
- Cultivate a strong, professional work ethic and life-long learning opportunities.
- Use knowledge of design principles, theory and history to address client needs.
- Apply design process skills using hand and computer generated solutions.
- Select and specify appropriate finishes, furniture, and construction components for end users.
- Apply understanding of sustainable and environmental principles in design
- Articulate career preparation confidently using resumes, portfolios (if applicable) and interviews.