If you're looking for the login form, it has been moved to the site header to make it more visible and easily accessible.
There are employment opportunities in hospitals, insurance companies, outpatient medical offices, and HMOs for well-trained executive medical assistants. Medical assistants in Utah earn $12.50 to $13.50 as inexperienced workers. In the U.S., median salaries can be $13.60 per hour.
- Confirm personal testimony in the restored gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Collaborate with others using interpersonal skills in an honest, ethical, and Christ-like manner.
- Communicate effectively using written and verbal presentation principles.
- Construct new knowledge using technology and information resource tools.
- Comprehend and think critically to solve problems.
- Cultivate a strong, professional work ethic and life-long learning opportunities.
- Perform within ethical and legal scope as a medical assistant.
- Document professionally and appropriately in the medical record for clinical procedures and patient care performed.
- Perform or assist with office procedures per quality control standards and clinical policies
- Provide accurate patient specimen collection and analysis in compliance to standards.
- Perform patients’ assessment and vital sign measures with correct clinical documentation.
- Manage patient billing, bookkeeping, and clerical functions using accounting principles. (AAS only)
- Articulate career preparation confidently using resumes and interviews.