Fall scholarships available now.
You may apply now for summer awards from the 2013 aid year and fall awards awards from the 2014 aid year.
- Deadline: March 1
- Submit Parts 1-7of the Application for Admission and Scholarships, transcript, ACT or SAT score, and pay $35 application fee. Check the Freshman Scholarship box on Part 2 of the Online Application.
- LeGrand Richards Service Scholarship
- Deadline: May 1, August 1, or December 1
- For returned missionaries who apply and attend within one year of their honorable release date. Instructions are located on Part 2 of the Admission and Scholarship Application and in your Student Center
- Need Based (Application for Financial Assistance)
- Priority deadline: Tuition deadline of each semester. If funding is available, applications will be taken through the tuition payment deadline of the current semester.
- For students in their third semester (or second if no LDS Business College scholarship has been previously received) who experience an unexpected change in their financial situation. This is a one-time award.
- International students must have their sponsors complete the linked form showing the reason for their change in sponsorship. Sponsor Form
- Evening College Discount
- Deadline: Two weeks before the beginning of any semester
- For full-time students who enroll only in evening classes (classes beginning at 4 p.m. or later). The current discount is $500 for the semester.
- Hinckley Scholarship
- Deadline: April 1, August 1, December 1
- This scholarship, endowed by the family of Gordon B. Hinckley, is for continuing students based on scholastic record and an essay representing the applicant's experiences with the College's cultural beliefs. Apply using your MyBC account.
- Program-Specific and Other Scholarships
- Sophomore Scholarship
- Deadline: April 1, August 1 and December 1
- For continuing students based competitively on college scholastic record. Apply using the Sophomore Scholarship Application. Apply using your MyBC account.
- Stella Harris Oaks Horizon of Hope Scholarship for Single Parents
- Deadline: April 1, August 1 or December 1 (Must also apply for admission to LDS Business College)
- For students at LDS Business College who are single parents with a dependent child in the home. International applicants are not eligible their first two semesters as their available financial resources must be documented to the U.S. government prior to arriving in the U.S. [Printable Application]
- Transfer Scholarships
- Deadline: Last day of graduation semester; last day of OPT for international students
- For graduating LDS Business College students who plan to transfer to a four-year university. Students must apply by their LDS Business College graduation date and provide an acceptance letter from the transfer institution. Other requirements are included on the application.
How to apply: