- The student may use the scholarship award as indicated in the student's scholarship letter. An academic year begins with Fall Semester and ends with Summer Semester. Specific amounts are assigned to each semester and may not be exceeded.
- The student must be registered for and complete a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester. That total may not include any hours of repeated course work, audit courses, and/or non-credit courses. Students who fail to complete 12 credit hours will be placed on scholarship probation for the next semester they attend.
- Students may use LDS Business College funded scholarships for no more than five semesters throughout their academic programs.
- Students may use only one LDS Business College scholarship per semester. Departmental awards may be used the same semester as the sophomore scholarship. Needs-based scholarships may be combined with other awards. Outside agency scholarships may be used in the same term/semester as an LDS Business College award.
- Students must adhere to all policies and standards of LDS Business College and remain in good academic standing. Students whose grade point average falls below 3.0 will automatically lose their scholarship privilege.
- Students may defer scholarship awards for missionary service, service in the armed forces, or other extreme cases the Scholarship Committee deems relevant. The deferment application form, available from the Admissions Office, must be completed and returned to the Admissions Office. Students who wish to apply for a scholarship deferment must do so at the time of award notification.
- Students may not deviate from established scholarship policies except when granted by the Scholarship Committee through an appeals process.
- (Effective Fall 2016 Semester) Students must submit a thank you letter before scholarships will disburse and a checklist will be posted to the student's "To do list" until the letter has been received.
Directories & Contacts