Skip to main content
You know the drill, take 12 credits, work less than 20 hours per week and get your I-20 signed at least annually. But did you know that you need authorization to work off-campus in an internship? What if you get sick and can't take 12 credits? Which is better a "W" or an "F" if you are doing poorly in a class? The links on the left connect you to the appropriate request form, handout or webpage that can help you answer these and other important questions regarding your status.
You may print out the International Student Handbook by clicking here.