- Open a web browser (like Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox)
- Navigate to: MyBC
Login using your User Name and password
- Your Username and Password are the same as your BeSmart application
Once you have logged in, click on:
- Select "Self Service"
- Select "Enrollment"
- Select "Enrollment: Add Classes"
- Select "Enroll in a class"
- Select the correct semester for class enrollment (i.e. 2013 Fall Semester)
Now you must find the class numbers one of two ways:
- First, you can search using the search option in Oracle
- Second, you can search in the downloadable Class Schedules document (available for current and upcoming semesters)
- After you have entered the class number in the correct field (in Oracle) you select the "enter" button.
- A list of all classes will appear as you add all the classes you wish to enroll in.
- Then select the "proceed to step two" button.
- Once your on step two you can see all the classes you have chosen and proof them.
- If your classes are correct select the "Finish Enrolling" button
Click here for printable instructions.