- Meet all departmental requirements.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Earn at least 50 percent of required credits directly from LDS Business College. (Test credits are not included in this 50 percent.)
- Have all financial accounts with the College current.
- Apply to the Graduation Committee and be approved for graduation. Click here for instructions for applying for graduation.
Change in Graduation Requirements
The College reserves the right to change the requirements for graduation at any time. Students are responsible to ascertain the current departmental requirements of their program for graduation. Students may graduate using the requirements from any LDS Business College catalog published within three years of their graduation date.
Graduates and their families and friends may attend formal graduation exercises conducted yearly after Spring Semester. All graduates, including those who complete their courses of study before Winter Semester, are encouraged to attend.
Students with a 3.7 cumulative GPA or higher will graduate with honors. Honors are based on GPA at the end of the semester prior to the graduation ceremony. Honor students will be recognized by a posting on the College student bulletin board and by their wearing a gold braid during graduation.