If you're looking for the login form, it has been moved to the site header to make it more visible and easily accessible.
- Reading: Texts and other materials can be made available in digital format, recordings or large print through the Learning Assistance Lab.
- Notetakers: Notetakers in the class provide notes for eligible students by email or hard copy.
- Tape Recorders: Available for check out through the Learning Assistance Lab.
- Testing: Extended time, readers, scribes, and distraction-reduced testing rooms are available through the Learning Assistance Lab.
- Tutoring: Available to students in most subjects through the Learning Assistance Lab.
- Priority Registration: Available for students who have individual scheduling needs.
- Persons who are deaf or hearing impaired need to contact our office three months in advance of their attendance in order to ensure time to provide interpreters or other accommodations.
- Persons with access/assistive technology needs should also contact our office well in advance.
Click <a href="https://drive.google.com/a/ldsbc.edu/file/d/0B02gtqrdDLYDLS1zbVdCa0RXM2c/view?usp=sharing" target="_blank" title="title">here</a> for Instructor Information on Accommodating Students with Disabilities.For more information contact: