If you're looking for the login form, it has been moved to the site header to make it more visible and easily accessible.
Plaza/Lodge Meal Plan
- The cards are picked up at the LDS Business College Cashier's Office on the 2nd floor of the main campus building.
- The $500 non-refundable dining services payment is required in full before housing reservations can be made for The Lodge or The Plaza.
- Residents use this convenient electronic card to purchase meals or snacks at the LDS Business College BC Café which is located adjacent to the main campus building.
- The balance on the card may be carried from semester to semester until is it used up.
- Residents have the option of replenishing the card balance at any time by adding dollar amounts to the card at the LDS Business College Cashier’s Office.
- Any balance remaining on the card is forfeited if the student fails to register for classes at the college for two consecutive semesters, including summer session.
- Participation in the LDS Business College pre-paid food service subsequent to the initial $500 dining services payment is encouraged but is optional.
Regular Student Meal Plan
- Go to the Cashier’s Office on the 2nd floor with your student ID card and a minimum payment of $20.
- Request a BC Café meal plan.
- Pay the minimum $20.
- Allow the cashier to link up your payment with your student ID card.
- The funds will then be added to your meal plan account in 24 hours.