If you're looking for the login form, it has been moved to the site header to make it more visible and easily accessible.
Students who are still considering what profession they want to study should know about two new business programs now available for Fall 2013 Semester. They can learn more about jobs in the fields of Project Management and Global Supply Chain & Operations, and find out how they can launch their career in two years in a skilled profession with a great future. Undeclared and continuing students who want to switch programs will keep credits they’ve already earned.
- Registration Workshops Available
- LEAP Ahead: "Learn, Experience and Prepare" with Free Classes
- Career Development Conference Feb. 27 & 28
- Assembly Hall New Devotional Venue
- Assembly Hall is New Devotional Venue
- Learning What You Do Best
- Are you graduating from high school next spring?
- Learn Off Campus Too
- The Power of a Two-Year Degree
- Late Summer Start for High School Seniors