Apartment Community Amenities
- Laundry room (coin-operated)
- Hob Nob gathering venue (Movies, Games, Piano & Parties)
- Shuffleboard court
- Orchards and edibles
- Free parking on wide street, always a parking spot
- Three bedrooms, one bathroom, tile and carpet
- Utilities: Gas, electricity, water, Wi-Fi connection
- Furnished: Beds, shelving, dressers, closets, couch, dining set, bar stools
- Refrigerator, stove, microwave
- Radiant heat floors, evaporative cooler
- Rancho Market grocery/deli, Rite Aid pharmacy/convenience and gas station (one block)
- Century Barn Laundry, restaurants, auto shops (two blocks)
- Trax Jackson Station light rail (one block)
- FrontRunner Station (three blocks)
- LDSBC Campus, Gateway Mall (four blocks, 15 min walk)
- $300 deposit to secure your position
- $350 monthly (four per semester, no pro-rations)
- $450 monthly (four per semester, no pro-rations)
733 W. 200 N.
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Please contact the landlords directly to ensure availability.
Jeri Olsen: (801) 301-0362
Rod Olsen: (801) 301-3121
Our Address: 805 W 200N, Salt Lake City, UT 84116 (half block from apt)
Images and text (including marketing language) used to describe individual housing listings has been provided by property owners themselves. This information should not be construed as being endorsed, confirmed or guaranteed by the LDS Business College.
For more information on the college's relationship to property owners, please refer to the main housing page.